Aim of the training: to develop / strengthen the knowledge, skills and attachments required for effective service for the participants.
Program / Training Target Group: Front Office Staff; People who have communication with clients.
- The importance of a high level of service
- General courtesy
- Effective verbal communication;
- Non-verbal communication
- Active listening techniques
- Types of questions
- Positive formulations
- Managing conflict situations
- Assertive no meaning
- Types of clients
- Telephone service
Upon completion of the program, participants will know / be able to:
- The importance of a loyal customer and his satisfaction
- Establish effective communication with customers;
- Managing stressful and conflict situations;
- Peculiarities of telephone communication and best practices for its success
Tools used to evaluate the results: At least 90% attendance, pre- and post-test, satisfaction survey.