The aim of the training is to raise the qualification of drivers in the direction of safe driving. During the course, students will receive tips on how to drive safely. They will also learn about vehicle safety systems and proper operation standards.
- Pre-test to determine participants' knowledge.
- General indicators: speed, distance, distance, braking distance.
- Review of emergency statistics.
- The main causes of accidents.
- Safety rules when moving on different categories of roads.
- Features of safe driving in different climatic conditions.
- Safe driving features on different road surface.
- Visibility and its impact on the timely use of governing bodies.
- Electronic safety systems used in the vehicle.
- Headlights and information board indicators.
- The tire and its impact on vehicle maneuverability.
- Brake system and its auxiliary mechanisms.
- Adaptation to the car, sitting position behind the wheel and ergonomic cabin.
- Post-test to measure training results.