The goal of the training is to help the participants to acquire the necessary skills for conducting the training, to teach specific methods / techniques and to establish them as successful trainers.
- What are the functions and responsibilities of a trainer?
- Where and how to find / process training materials?
- How to write a syllabus and modules?
- Organizing, conducting and reporting training,
- What does it mean and how to use therapeutic communication?
- Peculiarities of cognition.
- Teaching methods.
- Team management and dynamics.
- How to overcome difficulties during the training?
- How to make an effective presentation?
- Feedback techniques.
- Practical exercises (creating a syllabus and module, thinking about activities, preparing a presentation and giving feedback)
Mini-lecture, role play, brainstorming, mind mapping, discussion, group exercise, individual assignment, work in pairs, illustration, question-answer;
After passing the training, the participant will be able to:
- Independently create a training module;
- Compile a syllabus;
- Plan, organize and conduct training;
- Manage the audience;
- To achieve the set result during the training;
- Give participants the necessary and correct feedback;
- Write a report for the customer.